Pieces Made in the Virginia Rose Shape by Homer Laughlin China
List of Pieces made in the Virginia Rose Shape by Homer Laughlin China.
Information taken from The Collector´s Encyclopedia of Homer Laughlin China by Joanne Jasper.
- Baker,(Oval Vegetable Bowl), 8"
- Baker,(Oval Vegetable Bowl), 9"
- Baker,(Oval Vegetable Bowl), 10"
- Bowl 36s" Deep Bowl; also know as Cranberry Bowl
- Bread Plate
- Cake Plate
- Casserole, Covered Dish
- Covered Butter,(Jade)
- Dish (Platter), 10 1/2"
- Dish (Platter), 11 1/2"
- Dish (Platter), 13"
- Dish (Platter), 15 1/2"
- Double Egg Cup (Cable)
- Fruit Bowl (app. 5 1/4" x 1 1/4")
- Vegetable Serving Bowl round, 7"
- Vegetable Serving Bowl round, 8"
- Vegetable Serving Bowl round, 9"
- Vegetable Serving Bowl round, 10"
- Oatmeal,(6" x 1 1/2")
- Bread/ButterPlate 6"
- Dessert Plate 7"
- Salad Plate 8" (breaksfast plate)
- Luncheon Plate 9"
- Dinner Plate 10"
- Soup Bowl, flat rim
- Coupe Soup
- Cream Soup
- Cream Soup Saucer
- Onion Soup (Lug)(Closed handles)
- Picke/Sauce Boat Stand
- Gravy and/or Sauce Boat
- Fast Stand Sauce Boat (one piece)
- Tea Saucer
- Cup, AD
- Saucer, AD
- Coffee Mug
- Sugar, Covered
- Salt Pepper Shakers (Swing)
- Jug, 5" (Milk)
- Jug, 7 1/2" (Water)
- Jug, Covered, 5" (Syrup)
- Jug, Covered, 7 1/2" (Batter)
- Jug and/or Serving Pitcher, 12"
- Return to Virginia Rose Patterns
- Measurements are approximate - if you precisely measure 10 pieces of the same piece, you will more than likely have 10 different measurements. This variance is small and will not be detected by normal viewing.
- The only pattern that we are aware of that offered the coffeepot and teapot in the Virginia Rose is the Imperial Blue, Dresden pattern
- Homer Laughlin (HLC) made a lot of Accessory pieces for this shape of china in the Kitchen Kraft, and Ovenserve shapes.