Gorham, Stainless Steel, Flatware Replacements
Gorham Stainless Steel Flatware Replacements from Robbins Nest.
Gorham: An American Tradition Since 1831
For more than 150 years, Gorham Silver has been known as one of the preeminent silver companies in the world, its pieces valued for their quality, timeless style, and craftsmanship. Founded in 1831 by Jabez Gorham in a shop on Steeple Street in Providence, Rhode Island, Gorham has developed a reputation for uncompromising artistry. Its silversmiths have gained fame for producing a multitude of exquisite patterns.
There's a Gorham flatware design to suit every taste. Whether you choose sterling silver, fine silverplate or stainless steel, you are investing in the highest quality. Using the demanding, multi-step process needed to achieve superb detailing, durability and finish, each collection is crafted with the same passion for workmanship that has spanned three centuries of Gorham.
- Corporate Information: Gorham is part of a family of timeless American brands.
- 1831: The Gorham Company is founded by Jabez Gorham in Providence, Rhode Island.
- 1982: Acquired by the conglomerate Textron.
- 1989: Purchased by Dansk International Designs of Mt. Kisco, New York.
- 1991: Brown-Forman of Louisville, Kentucky, which also owned Lenox, acquires Dansk and Gorham. Dansk, Kirk Stieff and Gorham are part of Lenox. Gorham headquarters are now in Bristol, Pennsylvania.