Pieces Made in the Virginia Rose Shape by Homer Laughlin China
List of Pieces made in the Virginia Rose Shape by Homer Laughlin China.
Information taken from The Collector´s Encyclopedia of Homer Laughlin China by Joanne Jasper.
- Baker,(Oval Vegetable Bowl), 8"
- Baker,(Oval Vegetable Bowl), 9"
- Baker,(Oval Vegetable Bowl), 10"
- Bowl 36s" Deep Bowl; also know as Cranberry Bowl
- Bread Plate
- Cake Plate
- Casserole, Covered Dish
- Covered Butter,(Jade)
- Dish (Platter), 10 1/2"
- Dish (Platter), 11 1/2"
- Dish (Platter), 13"
- Dish (Platter), 15 1/2"
- Double Egg Cup (Cable)
- Fruit Bowl (app. 5 1/4" x 1 1/4")
- Nappy (Round Vegetable Bowl), 7"
- Nappy (Round Vegetable Bowl), 8"
- Nappy (Round Vegetable Bowl), 9"
- Nappy (Round Vegetable Bowl), 10"
- Oatmeal,(6" x 1 1/2")
- Bread/ButterPlate, 6"
- Salad Plate, 7"
- Salad Plate, 8" (breaksfast plate)
- Luncheon Plate, 9"
- Dinner Plate, 10"
- Soup Bowl, flat rim
- Coupe Soup
- Cream Soup
- Cream Soup Saucer
- Onion Soup (Lug)(Closed handles)
- Picke/Sauce Boat Stand
- Gravy and/or Sauce Boat
- Fast Stand Sauce Boat (one piece)
- Tea Saucer
- Cup, AD
- Saucer, AD
- Coffee Mug
- Sugar, Covered
- Shakers (Swing)
- Jug, 5" (Milk)
- Jug, 7 1/2" (Water)
- Jug, Covered, 5" (Syrup)
- Jug, Covered, 7 1/2" (Batter)
- Jug and/or Serving Pitcher, 12"
Measurements are approximate - if you precisely measure 10 pieces of the same piece, you will more than likely have 10 different measurements. This variance is small and will not be detected by normal viewing.
The only pattern that we are aware of that offered the coffeepot and teapot in the Virginia Rose is the Imperial Blue, Dresden pattern
Homer Laughlin (HLC) made a lot of Accessory pieces for this shape of china in the Kitchen Kraft, and Ovenserve shapes.
Return to Virginia Rose Patterns